- 8/31/20 - Open House, please follow Mrs. Truesdell's email instructions regarding Open House: A-K: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM, L-Z: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Open House for students participating in in-person learning will be held on Monday 8/31. A separate Open House will be held for remote students. We are staggering arrival times to cut down on the total number of people in each classroom to allow for social distancing. Students with last names A - K should come between 5:00 and 6:00 PM. Students with last names L - Z should come between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. If you have students with different last names in the same family, please choose the time that works best for all.
- When you arrive, please enter through the front doors on either side of the building and exit through the back doors. All visitors, students and parents, must wear a mask in the building. Please also practice social distancing of at least 6 feet while in the building. To help with this, we are asking that all siblings who do not attend Hunter currently stay at home. If possible, it is recommended that only one parent attend with your child. Please refrain from visiting prior years teachers, as they will need to meet their new students during this time.
- Updated district-wide supply lists can be found on our district website here. If you have them, you may bring your child’s school supplies to their homeroom. They can be left on their desk so they do not have to bring them on the bus on the first day of school.
- Class lists will be available at Open House in the main lobby and by each front door.
2020 - 2021
8/31/20 - Open House from 4:00 - 6:00 PM, Follow Mrs. Truesdell's email instructions
2019 - 2020
3/11/20 - Monuts with Mom from 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM (Student's Last Name L-Z)
3/10/20 - Monuts with Mom from 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM (Student's Last Name A-K)
2/20/20 - Assembly - Young Author's Day
2/5/20 - Valentine Grams with be on sale during lunch from 2/11/20 - 2/13/20
12/16/19 - Holiday Grams with be on sale during lunch through the 12/19/19
12/11/19 - Donuts with Dad from 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM (Student's Last Name L-Z)
12/10/19 - Donuts with Dad from 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM (Student's Last Name A-K)
11/4/19 - Club's Choice Pick-up - Monday, November 4th from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
PTO Meeting - 6:00 PM Hunter Gym or Mrs. Barnett's 5th Grade Classroom.
10/28/19 - Boo Grams will be on sale during lunch through 10/31/19
10/18/19 - Please send your clipped, unexpired Box Tops into school by Friday, Nov. 1st. We can only redeem them twice a year, once in the fall and again in the spring. We will be sending our fall bundle in the beginning of November. Thank you!
10/3/2019 - COSI on Wheels will be at Hunter. We are still looking for volunteers. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
10/2/2019 - All Club Choice orders are due.
9/20/2019 - Basketball Jones assembly
Parents and Guardians,
Below is the PTO Packet that was to go home today. In case your child did not receive it from his/her teacher, we have included a copy for you to review on our website. Both the volunteer form and student t-shirt form can be downloaded for your use (click on the link below and print). The t-shirt form must be returned to your child's teacher no later than Wednesday, September 4th with payment.
Email us with any questions/comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
8/20/2019 - Open House: All students and siblings are invited to join us on Monday, August 20th from 4:30-5:30 PM for a free snow cone. Simply visit your new homeroom teacher, pick up a snow cone voucher, and return it to the PTO tent at the front of the building (location dependent upon weather).
School t-shirt pre-orders will also be available for parents/guardians at the open house PTO tent. Cost for students is $10/shirt. Click here for the t-shirt order form.
Interested in a PTO position? Great! We need you -- the vice president and secretary positions are open for fulfillment.